a polypeptide antibiotic of known chemical structure effective against several types of Gram-positive organisms; usually applied locally
- It is known that the aminopeptidase inhibitor bacitracin prevents the degradation of enkephalins in vitro.
- Apply a small amount of Bacitracin to your nipple immediately after breaking the blister.
- Those pathogens were susceptible to ciprofloxacin and novobiocin, however resistance to penicillin C, streptomycin, bacitracin and polymyxin B was produced.
- Effects of bacitracin and chlortetracycline on laying performance and egg quality and approach to its mechanism in aging hens.
- Bacitracin zinc and colistin sulfate
- optochin, bacitracin, furacin test