- Under the guarantee of the low mortality, cattle were caught by ticks and had a few Babesia sis in the body gradually.
- This paper reported that breeding cattles of South Devon (from Australia)were infected with Babesia bovis and B.
- The two species of the genus Babesia that affect dogs are B. canis and B. gibsoni.
- Serum was examined by means of latex agglutination test to investigate the Babesia orientalis infection status of water buffaloes in Hubei Province.
- The positive rate of Babesia caballi%
- The positive rate of Babesia equi%