- Abstract : Ring-opening of two types of N-tosyl aziridines with hydroxyl compounds has been studied.
摘要 ： 本文研究了羟基化合物对两种类型N-对甲苯磺酰基氮杂环丙烷的开环反应。
- This thesis focuses on ring-opening reactions of aziridines with various nucleophiles catalyzed by organocatalysts or Lewis acids.
- Firstly, we studied the ring-opening reactions of aziridines with nucleophiles, such as thiols, amines, utilizing small molecules as organocatalysts.
- We discovered that various nucleophiles could react with aziridines in the presence of tertiary amines, in which DABCO is the most efficient catalyst.
- The regioselectivity of intramolecular nucleophilic ring opening reaction of aziridines is controlled by the ring size of products, fivemembered ring> six-membered ring> seven-membered ring.
- Moreover, we found that N-heterocyclic carbene (NHC) could served as an efficient and novel catalyst for the reactions of aziridines with silylated nucleophiles or acid anhydrides.