- This method could separate azadirachtin A from samples and azadirachtin analogues.
- The purity of azadirachtin A could be reached 87.60% from the crude extract of 1.26% by this method.
- A reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatographic method was developed for the determination of azadirachtin A from 0.
- The possibility of using high-performance capillary electrophoresis(HPCE) to determine azadirachtin A was analysed theoretically, and proved experimentally.
- The main degradation factors of azadirachtin A was water-holding in the sterilized soil, but in the non-sterilized soil were water-holding and microorganism, and their DT50 were 22.21 and 17.54d.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.