英 [æksɒ'niːm] 美 [æksɒ'niːm]
- The flagellum has the typical axoneme structure of "9+2" model.
- Two broad bean-shaped accessory bodies are located laterally to the axoneme, which is of a typical 9+9+2 pattern.
- The main structure of the tail was axoneme, which was slim and long.The structure of the tail was of the typical “9+2” model.
- Abstract Cilia are located on almost all cell types of the human body, the basic structure includes a microtubule cytoskeleton, the axoneme, and the surrounding ciliary membrane.
- the end-piece of the sperm consists of the axoneme and its surrounding cytoplasm, and the axoneme has a typical "9 + 2" structure.
- flagellum axoneme