- TIDA neurons were unaffected while NSDA neurons suffered loss of cell bodies and axon terminal DA.
- Synaptic vesicles fuse with the presynaptic membrane upon the arrival of an action potential at the presynaptic axon terminal.
- Electron microscopic observations showed that some BDA labeled axon terminals made synaptic contact with dendrites labeled with BDA.
- After WGA-HRP was injected into L4 left ventral horn,HRP positive axon terminals were observed in the left MPG and EUS,not in the detrusor.
WGA HRP注射入脊髓L4左侧前角顺行追踪显示 ,左侧MPG和EUS内有HRP阳性神经末梢。
- Conclusions: The decrease of presynaptic inhibition and formation of new synapses by sprouting of afferent axon terminals probably play a role in spasticity of cerebral palsy.
- The present results suggest MOR-positive neurons in the superficial layers of the cat spinal cord may be modulated by GABA releasing from presynaptic axon terminals.