- The idea behind the experiment is simple: Put a spinning gyroscope into orbit around the Earth, with the spin axis pointed toward some distant star as a fixed reference point.
- Ensure the axis points for your pantograph objects are at the pivot points you want.Same as for wheels and bogies etc.
- This amazing organic Light material forms as a star tetrahedron (see FIGURE 8) that constantly spins and rotates on its six major axis points.
- The relationship between surface figure deformation(PV and RMS) and optical axis directions was gotten when the optical axis pointed to different angles.
- Measurement for Restoring Main Axis Point of Tai-Gu Square Building
- At this point your logic is at fault.