- n. 自动化
- [U]自动化 the use of machines to do work that was previously done by people
the act of implementing the control of equipment with advanced technology; usually involving electronic hardware;
"automation replaces human workers by machines"
the condition of being automatically operated or controlled;
"automation increases productivity"
equipment used to achieve automatic control or operation;
"this factory floor is a showcase for automation and robotic equipment"
- Automation has obsoleted many unskilled workers.
- So is the case with industrial automation.
- Automation will result in the loss of 450,000 jobs.
- Automation has helped to increase production.
- Automation meant the loss of many jobs in this factory.