in an overbearingly domineering manner; as a dictator;
"this manager acts dictatorially toward his colleagues"
in an autocratic manner;
"the Czars ruled Russia autocratically"
- It seems to me that you talk like a great autocrat.
- Zeus was not an autocrat by any standards.
- The autocrat strove in vain to deal with the situation.
- He was an accomplished politician and a crafty autocrat.
- Republican in title he was, but an autocrat at heart.
- Under the heel of Stalinism; the heel of an autocrat.
- autocrat 独裁者