- adj. 耳的；听觉的；耳语的；耳状的
of or relating to near the ear
relating to or perceived by or shaped like the organ of hearing;
"my apprehension of words is auricular; I must hear what I read"
"an auricular confession"
"an auricular appendage"
pertaining to an auricle of the heart;
- Auricular ossification is a rare clinical entity.
- Of, relating to, or located near the ear;auricular.
- Of, relating to, or located near the ear; auricular.
- My apprehension of words is auricular; I must hear what I read.
- There were many variations in sacrums with accessory auricular surfaces.
- Conclusion:Bone-anchored auricular prostheses are the most favorable wa...
- auricular cartilage 耳廓软骨
- auricular fistula 耳廓瘘
- auricular hillock 耳丘
- auricular fibrillation 纤维性心房颤动,心房...
- auricular needle 耳针
- auricular arrest [医] 心房停止, ...
- auricular block 心房性传导阻滞...
- auricular conduction 心房传导
- auricular concha 耳壳,耳甲
- auricular flutter 心房扑动
- auricular thrombosis 心房血栓形成...
- auricular surface 耳状面,耳状关节面...
- auricular abscess 耳廓脓肿
- auricular ligaments 耳廓韧带
- auricular hillocks 耳结节
- auricular tubercle 耳廓结节
- auricular diastole 心房舒张
- auricular perichondritis 耳廓软骨膜炎...
I will place you where you shall hear us confer of this, and by an auricular assurance have your satisfaction.出自：King Lear , Shakespeare