a synthetic compound derived from triazine that is widely used as an agricultural herbicide;
"atrazine is thought to cause cancer and is banned in some European countries"
- Fig. 2. Calibration curves of atrazine and ametryn.
- A method was developed to determine atrazine and acetochlor in water.
- A method was developed to determine atrazine and acetochlor in water .
- The results showed that there were no effect of acetochlor and atrazine on soil microbe.
- This paper reviews Chromatographic and immunochemical methods for atrazine in water.
- Objective: A UPLC-ESI-MS/MS method was developed for the determination of atrazine and bentazone in drinking water.