a severe form of dermatitis characterized by atopy
- Dr Lee Tse-lung said many parents have misunderstanding on atopic eczema.
- An inherited predisposition to eczema is known to exist and is most obvious in the case of atopic eczema.
- Plus, a case study demonstrates that efalizumab may also be useful for recalcitrant atopic eczema.
- Is the question‘ Have you had childhood eczema?’useful for assessing childhood atopic eczema in adult population surveys?
- The cumulative (lifetime) prevalence of bronchial asthma (BA), allergic rhinitis (AR), atopic eczema (AE), and urticaria were 9.4%, 26.4%, 6.6% and 6.8%, respectively.
- Antihistamines are systemically administered most widely in dermatology, which may be attributable to the important roles of histamines in common diseases such as urticaria and atopic eczema.