- Atheistic philosophers use it to attack Christian beliefs while theologians try to explain it in order to maintain Christianity, of whom Augustine is one of the most famous. 无神论哲学家们利用这个问题攻击基督教的信仰，而神学家们则致力于解决这个问题以维护基督教的信仰。奥古斯丁就是其中的最著名的神学家之一。
- I believe that there is no God, so I am an atheist. 我不信仰上帝，所以我是一个无神论者。
- The man said that he was an atheist. 这个人说自己是个无神论者。
- atheistical philosophers 无神论哲学家
- A generation after Darwin and Marx a bolder and more passionately atheistic philosopher arose. 达尔文和马克思之后一代，一个更大胆更有热情的无神论哲学家兴起了。
- A small handful of men: the philosophers. 是一小部分人：那些哲学家们。
- He avowed himself (to be) an atheist. 他供认自己是无神论者。
- Well then, how could he become an atheist? 那他怎会成为无神论者呢?
- The universal skepticism of philosophers. 哲学家的普遍怀疑论
- An atheist never believes in God. 无神论者从来就不相信上帝。
- Rob : Actually, my family is all atheist. 罗伯：事实上，我们家全是无神论者。
- And what philosophers could mit to so rigid a rule? 菲洛，这难道是对我的反驳吗?
- I was an atheist until I realized I was GOD. 我曾是无神论者，直到我发现自己是上帝。
- There were also some other philosophers present. 出席者还有其他一些哲学家。
- There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole. 掩体内一般都没有无神论者。
- Do all Oriental philosophers lean towards fatalism? 所有东方哲学家都倾向于宿命论吗?
- Did you hear about the dyslexic, atheist insomniac? 你听说过同时害读书障害症和失眠症的无神论者吗？
- Philosophers sometimes overweight their negativism. 哲学家往往偏重于否定态度。
- "I had a Communist atheist education. “我接受共产党的无神论教育”。
- VOICE: Were you ever an atheist or agnostic? 你曾经是无神论者或者不可知论者吗？