- The History of Chinese Atheist Thought
- A tragic view of life is thus an uneliminable ingredient in atheistic thought.
- I believe that there is no God, so I am an atheist.
- The man said that he was an atheist.
- Nevertheless, though slavish resignation to remediable ills is not characteristic of atheistic thought, responsible atheists have never pretended that human effort can invariably achieve the heart's every legitimate desire.
- It was that thought which made me ask an unquiet question calmly.