- On June 23rd ,2003, the Premier of India Atal Bihari Vajpaye visited PKU and gave a speech in PKU.
- April 2003, Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee to Pakistan extended "the hand of friendship" by the Palestinian side responded positively.
- However, since the visit to Beijing in 2003 of India's then prime minister, Atal Behari Vajpayee, relations have been on a more cordial footing.
- "India is ready to take a big leap in science," Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee said in his Independence Day anniversary address to the nation.
- Annadurai was flayed in his lifetime by the Jan Sangh, which spearheaded the anti-English agitation of the 1960s.One of those agitators was Atal Behari Vajpayee.
- After suffering a near瞗atal heart attack in New York in 1971 Newton emerged with a new set of priorities and began to concentrate more on nudes and portraits.