intelligence manifested by being astute (as in business dealings)
the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- He is a man of resource and astuteness.
- Young Singaporeans seem to lack the astuteness and dynamism that they possess.
- In our impression, Xi Jinping is a prudent and solemn person with undiscovered resource and astuteness.
- Of course he had some principle of guessing; and this lay in mere observation and admeasurement of the astuteness of his opponents.
- Some of the outside features in Du＇ s personality like- wit, astuteness, firmness, resoluteness, self - respect could be easily felt even by common readers.
- Retirement assets such as individual retirement accounts cannot be used to secure loans ， but even they may indirectly count in a borrower's favor as evidence of astuteness .
- astute 机敏的