- Minutes show Nick Towle, the chair of Shareholders United, urged the government to "do more to stop asset stripping and encourage community ownership of clubs".
- Asset stripping: When a company takes over another company and sells off for profit the valuable assets of the company taken over.
- Gang also raised questions: "National Chiao Tung University to divest assets reflected LP's business carding process, but after asset stripping何树立新such as the growth point is still a threshold.
- It include through bad assets stripping, injection, and a series of financial reorganization, as a healthy bank, and the introduction of strategic investors in overseas listing.
- Elephants strip the leaves from trees.
- England are playing in the blue and white strip.