- In each unit, set up the wheelchair depository, in the village also had the wheelchair artificial limb service center.
- People with heart pacemaker and artificial limb are not allowed in the working area.
- In the painful months that followed, she met a doctor who developed an artificial limb made from vulcanized rubber filled with sponge.
- First time puts on the aluminum system the artificial limb, Hou Bin is ridiculed by a young boy, but is also blocked the way.
- Manufacturers have tried their best to apply electromagnetism-compatible components. People with heart pacemaker and artificial limb will undergo hazards here.
- Walks in the market, he how is not willing to hear oneself artificial limb creak creak sound, because everybody looks at him, lets him feel that is very embarrassed.