英 [ˌɑːtʃ'daɪəsɪs] 美 [ˌɑːrtʃ'daɪəsɪs]
- n. 大主教管区
- The area under an archbishop's jurisdiction;an archdiocese.
- A bishop of the highest rank, heading an archdiocese or a province.
- Now, the Archdiocese did not return our calls seeking comment and the offices at Saddleback Church were closed.
- Catholic Schools Office - Information on 41 elementary and 8 secondary schools within the Archdiocese.
- At the request of the archdiocese, he completed his liscense and doctorate in theology at the Gregorian University.
- The archdiocese has many precious works, but till now, nothing had been done to classify them properly.