aquo hydroxo complex ion的用法和样例：
- It has been a good result by using PH-electrometric titration to determine stable constant about copper sulfo salicylic acid complex ion, in comparison with reference data.
- The result shows copper is oxidized to copper ion by sodium thiosulfate, copper ion reacts with ammonia, which is produced by sodium bicarbonate, to complex ion.
- Formation constants of complex ions also are of widely varying accuracy.
- In this article, the author demonstrates mechanism of complex ion hydronium抯 formation and its application in the organic experiment from the two aspects of theory and practice.
- Competition Reaction and Complex Ion Stability