- [U]获得; 得到 the act of getting sth, especially knowledge, a skill, etc.
- [C]〈正〉购得物 sth that sb buys to add to what they already won, usually sth valuable
- [U][C]购置; 收购; 购置物 a company, piece of land, etc., bought by sb, especially another company; the act of buying it
- the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something;
"the acquisition of wealth"
"the acquisition of one company by another"
- something acquired;
"a recent acquisition by the museum"
- the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge;
"the child's acquisition of language"
- an ability that has been acquired by training
- Life is a process about the acquisition of knowledge, wealth and happiness.
The acquisition of knowledge is a social process.
The acquisition of wealth is his only purpose.
Our museum's latest acquisition is a Picasso.
His latest acquisition is a racehorse.
Mary's new acquisitions were two dresses, a hat and a pair of shoes.
He invited me to inspect his new acquisitions.
This museum makes new acquisitions from the gifts of friends.
What new acquisitions do you have?
They have made acquisitions in several EU countries.
This painting is her latest acquisition.
Let me show you my latest acquisitions.
He was showing off his latest acquisition, a new computer game.
He invited me to look at his latest acquisition.
This dictionary is my latest acquisition.
I like your earrings—are they a recent acquisition?
He is a valuable acquisition to the team.
She is a valuable acquisition to the firm.
He will be quite an acquisition to the firm.
Self-discipline is an invaluable acquisition.
The children progressed in the acquisition of basic skills.
He spent hundreds of hours in the acquisition of skill at the piano.
A library takes pride in its rare book acquisitions.
She is always boasting of her daughter's acquisitions.
She was proud of her acquisitions at the sale.
The house is one of his latest acquisitions.
The industry's wave of mergers and acquisitions continues.
The Government offered to provide 90% of the process of cost of acquisition.
The money will be spent on acquisitions for the university library.
The museum has been heavily criticized over its acquisition of the four-million-dollar sculpture.
He devotes his time to the acquisition of knowledge.
With the acquisition of 19 rare specimens, the collection is unmatched.
- expensive acquisition 花费昂贵的新添物品
- latest acquisition 新近获得的东西
- mere acquisition 仅有的获取物
- new acquisition 最近获得的东西
- recent acquisition 最近获得的东西
- scholarly acquisition 学术知识
- valuable acquisition 宝贵人才
- 在商贸术语中, acquisition可作“购置,收购”解,指一种抽象的行为时不可数,作“收购的公司、购置的产业”解时可数。
[释义]收购贡献者: dzwl01 2012-07-23 有用报错
- aquisition:acquisition n. 获得, 获得物…