- K + adsorption kinetics of fluvo aquic and cinnamon soil under different K+ concentrations[J].Acta Pedologica Sinica,2001,38(5):226-234.
- The influence of the bacteria strain on the specific surface areas of Red soil colloid,Cinnamon soil colloid and kaolin was studied.
- Most dominant soil type in Taihang Mountainous Region is argillaceous soil,which consists of cinnamon soil in major soild group.
- The results shows that contracted taproot and developed lateral root of alfalfa adapted soil moisture changes on eluviated cinnamon soil which is great depth and drains well.
- The soil nitrogen transformation characteristics of urea,urea+manure and urea+wheat straw were studied in cinnamon soil using aerobic incubation method.
- SummaryThe characteristic of NO3--N accumulation in the soil layer of 40~220 cm with different amounts of nitrogen application was studied by analysis of NO3--N in soil solution collected in a cinnamon soil of the Piedmont Plain of Mt. Taihang.