名词 aqua regia:
a yellow fuming corrosive mixture of nitric and hydrochloric acid that dissolves metals (including gold)
- Superior corrosion resistance, no corrosion in acids,alkali and aqua regia.
- It is simple to determine Ag in gold ore by adopting Atomic Absorption Spectrum (AAS) with aqua regia dissolving ore sample and CCL4 extraction it.
- The effect of the sewage sample treated with aqua regia(1+1),acid medium and reducing agent on the determination of the mercury were studied.
- The application of 3% nitric acid and 3% aqua regia yielded good results in nanoscale material geochemical survey in known concealed ore districts.
- While sample was dissolved in aqua regia, tartaric acid as complex reagent was added in order to prevent stibium from volatilizing.
- With traditional aqua regia decomposition of roasted ore samples,the measurement result is usually lower than the true one.