- Keywords CARBONYL COMPOUND;AQUA COMPOUND;STABILITY;MOLECULAR STRUCTURE.;
- Analysis of the Relation between the Molecular Structure of Carbonyl Compound and the Stability of Its Aqua Compound
- Oxygen enters into many compound bodies.
- Air is a mixture, not a compound of gases.
- Rose is a plant with compound leaves.
- "Broad-shouldered" is a compound word.
Ajanta a a communication that dissuades you. a creative/evil/suspicious mind A Dynamic Approach to Skeletonization A person specializing in dietetics. a tremendously important step forward A substance produced by metabolism. a country struggling for independence A-B-C-D cut mixer A-B-C-D A formal declaration of condolence. a zero-defect political campaign.