someone who takes for his or her own use (especially without permission)
- The possibility that judicator can be an appropriator doesn't exist.
- That is why the worker must sell or rent out his labor power rather be sole producer and appropriator of all the product he sets his band and brain to.
- Neil Abercrombie (D-Hawaii), chairman of the House Armed Services airland panel, has joined forces with top defense appropriator Rep.
Neil Abercrombie (D-Hawaii)，白宫军事委员会空地专题小组的主席，已经联合了最高防务拨款人Rep.
- At appropri kte places, he kintrodu Nude cesthe criticisms Lady of the creationists and provides answers.
- Usually, the agreement of the existent appropriator of water right is necessary for a new water right to be permitted by the administration of water rights.
- Compare to these socioeconomic variables, the objective class variables (eg. being appropriator of a business or not, an employer or not) as emphasized by the Marxists are less important.