- Unleash the tides of doom!Appose all those who would appose us.
- To appose Japan successfully, China must seek assistance from other powers.
- Opinion poll polls show that more than half of Americans appose oppose more aid for the financial industry.
- Again try and take advantage from being higher tier, use your tier three beasts to appose his tier one units.
- After removal of the grafts, accurately appose and suture the periosteum and muscular origins with strong interrupted sutures.
- The distributor shall write the code of distributor on the box of "Distributor Code" and appose the official seal to them when he sells the products.