- At the arrow is a rounded pink apoptotic body.
- Nucleus was stained purplish-blue.The thymocyte of positive group had decreased obviously.The apoptotic body had been phagocytosed by macrophages.
- The apoptotic features of apoptotic positive cells found in TUNEL staining were shrinking cell body, nuclear pyrosis, nuclear fragmentation and the formation apoptotic body.
- Then we took a deeper look into the process how the apoptotic bodies w ere formed and tried to vivify the formation.
- Apoptotic bodies and cellular debris were often noticed in the epithelial cells of bile canaliculi lumen and interlobular bile duct.
- Reparative changes with inflammation. Often you have lower N/C ratio, eosinophilic cytoplasm and sometimes mitosis. But you should not see apoptotic bodies.