名词 apocrine gland:
a large sweat gland that produces both a fluid and an apocrine secretion; in human beings located in hairy regions of the body
- The apocrine glands are to be found chiefly in the armpits and in the pubic regions.
- The sweat gland of human being consists of eccrine gland and large sweat gland( apocrine gland) which is the root of body odor.
- Objective By means of optimization of operative procedure, to decrease operative complications of apocrine glands removal in the treatment of bromhidrosis.
- Objective To summarize the clinical curative effect of subcutaneous pruning by fold incision and CO2 laser vaporization removed apocrine gland in treatment of axillary osmidrosis.
- Methods By examination of histologic of skin,an operation method was designed,retaining subdermal vascular network and removal of gross apocrine glands,to elimination axillary osmidrosis exfoliating.
- Objective In order to achieve the best effect of deodorization, The method of gland apocrine glands radical excision of osmidrosis by high-frequency electrocagulation was verified.