英 [æ'fəʊnjə] 美 [æ'foʊnjə]
- n. 失声；无声；失音症
a disorder of the vocal organs that results in the loss of voice
- "Reportedly, this was bitterly cold Antony aphonia.
- Aphonia, the patient maintains not language, commonly used gesticulation or book write the opinion that expresses his.
- Not long ago, he even experienced aphonia (失声).So far, there is still something wrong with his throat.
- Wait to disease of aphonia, deaf, excitement of stimulation of usable also report, report is treated.
- While the thenar main points Governance disease cough, hemoptysis, sore throat, aphonia, and fever.
- Among 10 self-perceived voice health problems, teachers all have the high risk ratio, and even aphonia is 13.47.It must be cared.