- The Duke of Aosta was a cousin of the King of Italy.
- In Aosta, northern Italy, Nico Rosberg won a poker tournament in the week before the Spanish grand prix.
- In the back were two fellow Salesian nuns, aged 65 and 78, who had jumped in the car in Turin when news broke of Pope Benedict's fall near Aosta, where he is spending his summer holiday.
- In the back were two fellowSalesian nuns, aged 65 and 78, who had jumped in the car in Turin whennews broke of Pope Benedict's fall near Aosta, where he is spending hissummer holiday.
- he also worked in Aosta, Padova, Vicenza, and Venice.