aortic valve replacement的用法和样例：
- Objective To investigate the application of continuous suture in aortic valve replacement.
- We have performed AVB surgery as an alternative to conventional aortic valve replacement for high-risk AS patients.
- ABSTRACT Objective: To evaluate the surgical results of aortic valve replacement with autologous pericardial valve.
- Autograft or allograft aortic valve replacement in young adult patients with congenital aortic valve disease.
- The patient was treated successfully with aortic valve replacement, bilateral aorto-iliac bypass and intravenous antibiotics.
- A third aortic valve replacement and a patch repair of the aneurysm were performed and the symptoms of angina and heart failure subsided after surgery.