aortic valve disease的用法和样例：
- If aortic valve disease has an active biology is there medical therapy for calcific aortic stenosis?
- Ascending aortic dilatation combined with aortic valve disease: Ascending aortic replacement or aortoplasty?
- Autograft or allograft aortic valve replacement in young adult patients with congenital aortic valve disease.
- ConclusionCABG+AVR is a safe method in the treatment of coronary artery patients combined with aortic valve disease.
- Initial models of experimental hypercholesterolaemia have demonstrated that initiating events in aortic valve disease are similar to those of vascular atherosclerosis.