aortic stenosis and regurgitation的用法和样例：
- Cowell SJ, Newby DE, Prescott RJ, Bloomfield P, Reid J, Northridge DB, Boon NA; Scottish Aortic Stenosis and Lipid Lowering Trial, Impact on Regression (SALTIRE) Investigators.
- The patient was a 76 year old woman who had a history of porcine valve replacement for aortic stenosis and stroke with left hemiparesis, who became withdrawn and suspicious of her surroundings.
- Instead of a decreased right ventricle, this could also correspond to an increased left ventricle. This would probably be due to late aortic stenosis or mitral regurgitation.
- Imaging Diagnosis of the Congenital Aortic Stenosis,Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis and Supravalvular Aortic Stenosis
- The stenosis and length of the lesions were measured by QCA.