aortic sinus aneurysm的用法和样例：
- Methods The results of echcandiograpy for 23 cases of ruptured aortic sinus aneurysm with anisotrophy were compqred with the findings in operation.
- Results The coincidence of the diagnosis to ruptured aortic sinus aneurysm with anisotrophy by echocandiograph was 86.95%(20/23) and its rate of missed diagnosis was 13.04%(3/23).
- Objective To enhangce the positive rate of diagnosis of ruptured aortic sinus aneurysm with anisotrophy by echocardiograph and to explore the factors resulted in missed diangnosis.
- Surgical Treatment of Aortic Sinus Aneurysm Rupture
- rupture of aortic sinus aneurysm into right heart