- The hemodynamic effects of the new EECP device were examined in six beagle dogs by direct measurement of aortic pressure.
- Experimentally measured aortic pressure and left ventricular pressure from six male dogs were taken as input data for emulation.
- Experimentally measured aortic pressure and left ventricular pressure from six male dogs were taken as input data fbr emulation.
- Electromagnetic blood flowmeter (EBF) and polygraph system were used for measuring the coronary blood flow (CBF), left ventricular systolic pressure (LVSP),mean aortic pressure (MAP ), heart rate respectively in anesthetized dogs.
- Keywords Central aortic pressure;Nitrates;
- left ventricle to aorta pressure gradient