- Over time, matrix metalloproteinases and other enzymes slowly degrade the aortic walls, possibly leading to aortic dilation.
- Ascending aortic dilatation combined with aortic valve disease: Ascending aortic replacement or aortoplasty?
- Hypertension, aortic dilatation, and collagen disorders have all been linked to acute aortic dissection, but the inciting events, immediately preceding the tear, were unclear, according to the report in the American Journal of Cardiology for November.
- Central Pulse Pressure Is a Major Determinant of Ascending Aorta Dilation in Marfan Syndrome
- Evaluation of Ascending Aortic Dilation in Patients with Functionally Normal and Stenotic Bicuspid Aortic Valves by Echocardiography
- Brock's pulmonary and aortic dilator