aortic diastolic pressure的用法和样例：
- Both systolic and diastolic pressures are recorded.
- Systole presses heighten, diastolic pressure drops, pressing of arteries and veins also increases accordingly.
- The GSP was significantly correlated with FPG,2hPG,TG,systolic pressure,diastolic pressure and TC(P<0.05).
- The second number is the pressure when the vessels relax between heartbeats. It's called the “diastolic” pressure.
- Deflates too slowly causes forearm extravasated blood, creates the diastolic pressure reading to advance.