- All patients were repaired via median sternotomy using cardiopulmonary bypass, aortic cross clamp, cold blood cardioplegia, and patch closure.
- Ventricular Fibrillation and Intermittent Aortic Cross Clamping: Study of Myocardial Enzymes and Ultrastructure
- Objective:To study the clinical meaning and value of open heart surgery with beating heart Methods:As CPB,aortic root was not cross clamped and no cardioplegia solusion was used.
- The wood is held in position by a clamp.
- It is rash to cross the street without looking both ways.