- Thoracic aortic calcification is associated with an increased risk of death and cardiovascular disease.
- Osteocalcin secretion increases during pericyte-like cell calcification, suggesting that osteocalcin may take part in aortic calcification.
- To discuss the relationship between the thoracolumbar aortic calcification and the correction of kyphotic deformity in ankylosing spondylitis (AS).
- Relationship between CT anthropometric measurements, adipokines and abdominal aortic calcification
- In all of HC,there were certain degree of aortic valve on aortic root calcification.