- The effect of agmatine (Agm) on vascular tension and the underlying receptor mechanism were investigated in the isolated aortic artery of rats.
采用离体血管环灌流方法, 观察了胍丁胺(agmatine, Agm)对大鼠胸主动脉张力的影响, 并探讨其受体机制。
- Isolated Aortic Artery Tension Recording Method
- Results:VEGF protein was not detected in normal rabbit aortic arteries,the increased production of VEGF protein were found in atherosclerotic plaques.
- Studies have demonstrated calcification in both coronaries and aortic arteries to be a specific marker of underlying atherosclerosis in the respective vascular beds.
- The aorta is the largest artery in the body.
- Action of agmatine on tension of isolated aortic artery and its receptor mechanism in rats