aortic aneurysm clamp的用法和样例：
- Figure B shows a thoracic aortic aneurysm located behind the heart.
- Such as mediastinal tumor, aortic aneurysm, goiter, heart, etc. increased.
- A pulsatile midline mass suggests ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Abdominal CT scan revealed a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm with a peritoneal and retroperitoneal hematoma with abscess formation.
- To assess whether such a dangerous intervention is warranted, a physician must know how likely it is that an aortic aneurysm will rupture or dissect.