- There is an obvious efficacy of hemoperfusion in treating IMS following AOPP.
- Comparing emergency PCI group,significantly higher plasma AOPP also existed in the selective PCI group(P<0.01).
- Methods Patients with respiratory failure due to AOPP were treated by MV and using emphatical pyraloxime methycholoride and prognosis was observed.
- Serum AOPP negatively correlated with SOD and GPx(r=-0.217 and-0.374 respectively,P<0.05),while positively correlated with NPT(r=0.499,P<0.01).
- Objective: To study the clinical effects of bedside hemoperfusion therapy in acute severe organophosphorus pesticide poisoning(AOPP).