- A carnivorous mammal(Mellivora capensis) of Africa and Asia, having short legs and a thick coat that is dark below and whitish above.
- The result shows that the forest damaged by Lepus capensis is 126 100 hm~2,and the average rate is 6.71%.
- A cording to the new cluster analysis a systematic clyster for the Chinese cape hare, Lepus capensis has been presented in this paper (Fig. 2).
- Conclusion Mus musculus,Rattus norvegicus and lepus capensis were extensively distributed in Qinghai.Marmota baibacina and Marmota himalayana were distributed in most areas of Qinghai.
- But the iron is constitutes in the blood one of heme principal constituents, therefore should eat rich ferri archery target food, like animal liver, egg-yolk, kelp, porphyra capensi and so on.