- Education develops potential abilities.
- A salesperson courting a potential customer.
- He hasn't realized his full potential yet.
- The dispute has scared away potential investors.
- She has acting potential, but she needs training.
Ajlani a A piece of embroidered fabric. A skyscraper has many storeys. a tightly twisted woolen yarn. a little gentle work/exercise a polygamous marriage/society A high-pressure salesperson. a cantilever bridge in Quebec. a source of anxiety/confusion a deficit in grain production. a surrealist painter/painting