- Her resistance to the proposal has crumpled.
- Each of the bulbs has a resistance of120 ohms.
- Copper has less resistance than lead.
- There has been a lot of resistance to this new law.
- Our troops encountered only token resistance.
Aokage a a highly controversial issue/topic/decision/book a resource-economical and environment-friendly society a legitimate expectation/concern/grievance/excuse a difference/distinction/contrast between two things a resource-conserving and environment-friendly society a significant/substantial/drastic reduction in costs a protein cross-linked-flocculation precipitate method a ganglioside in the brain which causes Tay-Sachs disease a reduction in public/government/military expenditure a faithful copy/account/description/representation