relating to the antipodes or situated at opposite sides of the earth;
"antipodal regions of the earth"
"antipodal points on a sphere"
- They have been borrowing heavily in yen and putting the proceeds into more remunerative assets, such as antipodean bonds (see article).
- Its setting is emphatically antipodean and so, too, are its voices: eight characters drawn from Melbourne's polyglot middle classes.
- In Robert Gober's antipodean world, up is down, down is up, light is dark, and dark is light; good and evil, father and son, mother and father, and all mixed.
- Material World Weekly science conversation, on everything from archaeology to zoology, from abacus to the antipodean rodent zyzomys, by way of meteorites.
题目是物质世界; 其实这是个纯自然的节目; 比较讲究科学性.
- Paradoxically, the Swedish krona has been the world's best performing major currency, after the antipodean New Zealand dollar, since the Riksbank made its move.
- The world looked right hack at the life insurance salesman; either blinked or winked, and spun backward on an antipodean whim, flinging him off with a shrug.
- antipodes 地球上处于正相对应的...
- antipodal 对跖地的