relating to an impairment or loss of the sense of smell
having impaired sense of smell
- Forty-seven patients were excluded because their alcohol tests were negative or they were not considered anosmic.
- Results 12 cases were cured, but with such complications as partial anosmia in 5 cases and meningitis in 1 case.
- In this study, we report our experience in managing posttraumatic anosmia with oral steroids.
- Thus 11 of 14 patients with anosmia (79%) achieed long-term olfactory rehabilitation.
- Objective To investigate the olfactory origin of the event?related potential (OEP) by evaluating OEP and standardized psychophysical measures in patients with congenital anosmia.
- Analysis on the Causes of Nervous Anosmia
- anosmatic 嗅觉缺乏的