small flat-bodied semiterrestrial crustaceans: whale lice; sand-hoppers; skeleton shrimp
- A small crustacean of the order Amphipoda, such as the beach flea, having a laterally compressed body with no carapace.
- This trend implies the increase of PR is a stress for benthic macrofauna such as Polychaeta, Bivalvia and Amphipoda.
- A small crustacean of the order Amphipoda,such as the beach flea,having a laterally compressed body with no carapace.
- The abundances of eggs were increased when precipitation was high and abundance of Amphipoda was low.The shape of Engraulids eggs was displayed regional differences.
- The results showed that the juvenile A. sinensis mainly fed on demersal fish, polychaeta and amphipoda, as well as some small-sized benthic invertebrates including shrimp, crab and bivalve.
- A NEW SPECIES OF BLIND GAMMARIDEA FROM CHINA (CRUSTACEA, AMPHIPODA)