- RESULTS This test showed that tachyplens amebocyte lysate was not disturbed by isosorbide dinitrate injection.
- Methods:Inhibition and Enhancement test was performed with Amebocyte Lysate manufactured by two different companies.
- Objective To establish a feasible method for purifying tachyplesin from the wastes of tachypleus amebocyte lysate(TAL).
- OBJECTIVE:To compare the results of the bacterial endotoxins test between two Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) reagents.
- Results: There was no interference between the sample and the relative tachypleus amebocyte lysate (TAL).
- METHODS The inhibition and enhancement test was studied with different products of tachypleus amebocyte lysate.