- The alveolar ducts surrounded by many smaller and collapsed pulmonary alveolus.
- Alveoli form clusters (alveolar sacs) connected by alveolar ducts to the bronchioles.
- Many smaller and collapsed pulmonary alveolus were observed surrounding the alveolar ducts.
- Alveoli form clusters ( alveolar sacs) connected by alveolar ducts to the Bronchioles.
- There are great many alveolar ducts in the respiratory portion.Each respiratory bronchiole branched and formed many generous alveolar ducts.
- To discuss the relationship between suspend particles in the air and respiratory diseases.After the fine particle in the air inhaled into the lung, they retained mainly alveolar ducts and alveoli.